Grove -3Axis Digital Accelerometer
Based on the excellent ADXL-345, this digital 3-axis accelerometer has excellent EMI protection
Only 0 left
Based on the excellent ADXL-345, this digital 3-axis accelerometer has excellent EMI protection. Its variable output makes it suitable for a wide range of applications:
- HDD shock protection
- Vibration sensor
- Game controller input
- Smart vehicles
- Anywhere you need to obtain motion-sensing & orientation information.
The excellent sensitivity (3.9mg/LSB @2g) provids high-precision output up to ±16g.
The sensor is utilizes a 4-pin Grove interface (3-5VDC) for easy connectivity with your standard Arduino device or Seeed Stalker.
- Wide power range DC3V to 5V
- Grove module
- 3 axis sensing
- High sensitivity
- Small, low-profile package: 14-Terminal LGA
- Low power 0.1 μA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
Write Your Own Review