Micro SD card Reader
Micro SD card reader module on SPI interface
The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module, through the file system and the SPI interface driver, MCU to complete the file system to read and write MicroSD card. Users can directly use IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
- Supports Micro SD cards, Micro SDHC card (high speed card)
- level conversion circuit board that interfaces level for 5V or 3.3V
- power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- is a standard communication interface SPI interface
- M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation