- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The 12V DC RS-37-555 Side Shaft Geared Motor – 100 rpm is commonly used in industrial applications. When compared to Johnson Geared Motors, it has more torque and consumes less current. This motor is more durable and can run for several hours at a time. The base motor’s RPM is 4500.
12V DC RS-37-555 Side Shaft Geared Motor – 100 rpm are in high demand from DIY project makers as well as small business machines such as popcorn makers and floor cleaning machines. Aside from that, RS-37 gear motors with varying torques and RPM ratings are used in a wide range of applications such as auto shutters, welding machines, water metres, household appliances, slot machines, money detectors, automatic actuators, coffee machines, towel disposal, lighting, coin refund devices, mechanical weighing machines, and so on.
- Operating Voltage Range 6V to 15V DC
- Recommended Voltage (DC) 12V Shaft Diameter (mm) 6
- Rated RPM (at 12V) 100
- Rated Torque (Kg-cm) 8 No- Load Current (A) 0.2 Full Load Current (A) 3
- Full (Stall) Load Torque (Kg-cm) 40
- Gearbox Length (mm) 27 Base Motor Length (mm) 65
- Motor Body Diameter (mm) 37 Motor Shaft Length (mm) 31
- Motor Shaft Type D type with hole Weight (in gm) 380
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.