- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
6 mm Shaft Linear Rod
These are the smooth rods used for 3D printer kits. They’re made of chrome-plated high-carbon steel and provide smooth, consistent motion when paired with linear bearings. These smooth rods are manufactured for use in 3D printers, Hydraulics as well as in CNC / linear motion applications, are stand up to frequent use without a problem.
In the robotics field, these smooth metal rods are usually used on the axis for 3D printers or CNC engraving machines to slide on. This rod comes in various lengths and body diameters, we made it available for our Makers.
After rigorous inspection, the last important thing is safe packing. Anti-rust oil is to be sprayed on the rod surface and each rod is to be packed in a paper sleeve and then in the wooden box.
- High precision, high hardness, high stability.
- Strictly control every precision process to ensure quality.
- Simple design, durable material, high temperature preheat treatment, accurate outer hole size.
- Due to its moderate hardness, it has been applied in many fields.
- Made of stainless steel, high corrosion resistance, high strength and wear resistance to maintain its efficient operation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
GY-271 HMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor
₹250.00 (incl GST)
₹211.86 (+18% GST extra)
MB102 BREADBOARD POWER SUPPLY
₹75.00 (incl GST)
₹63.56 (+18% GST extra)
Crocodile Clip Single
₹10.00 (incl GST)
₹8.47 (+18% GST extra)
Q450 Quadcopter Frame with PCB
₹900.00 (incl GST)
₹762.71 (+18% GST extra)