- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer
ADXL345 is a Breakout board for the Analog Device’s ADXL345 triple axis accelerometer. The module is populated with MOSFET based Voltage level conversion circuitry to enable you to interface different type of micro controllers (3V3 & 5V). Apart from the above all, necessary components like decoupling capacitors ,filter capacitors ,pull up resistors and LED are also populated on board.
It is ideal for motion and acceleration sensing applications.It is a low-power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer modules with both I2C and SPI interfaces.
The ADXL345 features 4 sensitivity ranges from +/- 2G to +/- 16G. And it supports output data rates ranging from 10Hz to 3200Hz such as the Arduino.
- Digital Output: SPI / I2C
- Low Power Consumption
- Compact Accelemotor / inclinometer
- 5V/3.3V input support.
- PCB Board Size: 28mm x 14 mm
- lower pressure drop than the 1117 Onboard RT9161 chip power
- ideal for noisy power environment
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.