- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AMS1117-ADJ 1A Adjustable, SMD Voltage Regulator SOT-223 used for DIY project.
AMS1117-2.5V, 1A, SOT-223 Voltage Regulator IC is a series of low dropout three -terminal regulators with a dropout of 2.5V at 1A load current. AMS 1117 features a very low standby current 2mA compared to 5mA of a competitor. Other than a fixed version, Vout = 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, and 12V, AMS1117 has an adjustable version, which can provide an output voltage from 1.25 to 12V with only two external resistors.
AMS 1117 offers thermal shut down and current limit functions, to assure the stability of chip and power system. And it uses a trimming technique to guarantee output voltage accuracy within 2%. Other output voltage accuracy can be customized on demand, such as 1%
- Low dropout voltage
- Load regulation: 0.2% typical
- Optimized for Low Voltage
- On-chip thermal limiting
- Built-in thermal shutdown
- Good noise rejection
- Standard SOT-223 and TO-252 packages
- Three-terminal adjustable or fixed low dropout
- High-Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Post Regulators for Switching Supplies
- 5V to 3.3V Linear Regulator
- Battery Chargers
- Active SCSI Terminators
- Power Management for Notebook
- Battery Powered Instrumentation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.