- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Capacitor 2.2uF 50v
2.2µF 50V Electrolytic Capacitor is a high quality electrolytic capacitor which offers long life and high reliability. Electrolytic Capacitors are most commonly used type of capacitors in Electronic Circuits.
Electrolytic Capacitors have 2 Polars – Positive and Negative.
- Capacitance: 2.2µF
- Voltage Rating: 50V
- Capacitance Tolerance: ± 20%
- Capacitor Terminals: Radial Leaded
- Lifetime @ Temperature: 2000 hours @ 85°C
- Polarity: Polar
- Diameter: 5mm
- Lead Spacing: 2mm
- Height: 11mm
- Operating Temperature Min: -40°C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Power Conditioning
- Suppression and Coupling
- Motor Starters
- Signal Tuning Circuits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.