- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Current Sensor 20A Module ACS712 to measure AC/DC current up to 20A. The sensor can even measure high AC mains current and is still isolated from the measuring part due to integrated hall sensor. The board operates on 5V. ACS712 current sensor operates from 5V and outputs analog voltage proportional to current measured on the sensing terminals. One can simple use a microcontroller ADC to read the values.
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V DC
- Measure Current Range: 20A
- Sensitivity: 100mV/A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.