- Reviews (0)
DS3231 RTC Module
DS3231 RTC Module used for DIY project.
DS3231 Module is a Bread Board friendly extremely precise I2C real time clock Module. This module made using DS3231 RTC and AT24C32 EEPROM integrated with temperature compensated crystal oscillator. It also has a built in comparator which monitors the status of VCC to detect power failures and to automatically switch to backup power supply. AT24C32 provides 32,768 bits of serial EEPROM organized as 4096 words of 8 bits each. This gives you 32Kb of non-volatile memory for your projects. This module can be easily interfaced with Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi and all Microcontrollers.
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
- Weight: 8g
- Operating voltage :3.3 – 5 .5 V
- Clock chip: high-precision clock chip DS3231
- Clock Accuracy :0-40 ℃ range, the accuracy 2ppm, the error was about 1 minute
- Calendar alarm clock with two
- Programmable square-wave output
- Real time clock generator seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year timing and provide valid until the year 2100 leap year compensation
- Chip temperature sensor comes with an accuracy of ± 3 ℃
- Memory chips: AT24C32 (storage capacity 32K)
- I2C bus interface, the maximum transmission speed of 400KHz (working voltage of 5V)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.