- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Hall Effect Sensor Module
Hall module FOR Arduino, ARM and other MCU.
The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
Connect the Powerline (middle) to +5V and ground (-) to GND. Connectsignal (s) to any digital pin on the Arduino.
Features of A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module:-
- Digital Output Hall-effect sensor.
- Operating voltage: typically 5V.
- Output Current: 25mA.
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Operating temperature: -40C to 85C.
- Turn on and Turn off time is 2 sec each.
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Q450 Quadcopter Frame with PCB
₹900.00 (incl GST)
₹762.71 (+18% GST extra)
Crocodile Clip Single
₹10.00 (incl GST)
₹8.47 (+18% GST extra)
GY-271 HMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor
₹250.00 (incl GST)
₹211.86 (+18% GST extra)
MB102 BREADBOARD POWER SUPPLY
₹75.00 (incl GST)
₹63.56 (+18% GST extra)