- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
LM324 – Low Power Quad Op-Amp IC
LM324 IC – Low Power Quad Op-Amp IC used for DIY project.
The LM324 device consists of four independent, high-gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split-power supplies is also possible and the low-power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the LM324 device can directly operate off of the standard 5- V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and easily provides the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15 V power supplies.
• Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
• Large DC Voltage Gain 100 dB
• Wide Bandwidth (Unity Gain) 1 MHz (Temperature Compensated)
• Wide Power Supply Range: – Single Supply 3 V to 32 V – or Dual Supplies ±1.5 V to ±16 V
• Very Low Supply Current Drain (700 μA) —Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage
• Low Input Biasing Current 45 nA (Temperature Compensated)
• Low Input Offset Voltage 2 mV and Offset Current: 5 nA
• Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage
• Large Output Voltage Swing 0 V to V + − 1.5 V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.