- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Male to Male Jumper wire pack 10 pcs
Male to Male Jumper Cable for arduino.
This is Male To Male Jumper Wires
This cable is an electrical wire or group of them in a cable with a connector or pins at each end, which is normally for interconnecting the components of a bread board or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering.
Individual Dupont Cables are fitted by inserting their end connectors into the slots provided in a breadboard, the header connect or of a circuit board, or a piece of test equipment.
Mostly it is useful with Banana Pi, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and other mini pc and development board. It is very useful in the PCB project, pc motherboard, as well as Breadboard connections. Additionally, it allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping and can be used over and over again.
- Compatible with 2.54mm spacing pin headers
- 40pcs chromatic colour jump wire
- High quality and in good working condition
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Be used for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product
- Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire allows you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
|Dimensions||10 × 0.01 × 0.01 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.