- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Stepper Motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The Nema17 1.6kgcm Stepper motor can provide 1.6 kg-cm of torque at 0.31A current per phase.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Nema17 1.6kgcm Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in the various application especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc.
- The Nema17 1.6kgcm Stepper motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper instalment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- 6 wire Stepper motors can also be used as 4 wire stepper motor, you can refer the attached video for your reference.
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Package includes :
1 x Nema17 1.6kgcm stepper motor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.