- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NEMA17 4.4 kg-cm Single Shaft Stepper Motor
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold in one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 4.4 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc.
- The NEMA17 4.4 kg-cm Stepper Motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper instalment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- The input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- It provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.