- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NodeMCU is a ESP8266 Wifi Module based development board. It has got Micro USB slot that can be directly connected to the computer or other USB host devices.
It has got 15X2 Header pins and a Micro USB slot, the headers can be mounted on breadboard and the micro USB slot is for connection to USB host device that may be a computer.It has got CP2102 USB to serial converter.
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
Note : Micro USB cable not included . You have to use your own android usb charging cable for development.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
MICRO SERVO 9G
₹125.00 (incl GST)
₹105.93 (+18% GST extra)
4 Channel Relay Module
₹220.00 (incl GST)
₹186.44 (+18% GST extra)
₹111.00 (incl GST)
₹94.07 (+18% GST extra)
Female to Female Jumper Wire
₹3.00 (incl GST)
₹2.54 (+18% GST extra)
2 Channel Relay Module
₹144.00 (incl GST)
₹122.03 (+18% GST extra)