- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Raspberry Pi is well known as the perfect board for learning, coding, and creating your own projects. In celebration of The Raspberry Pi Foundation fourth birthday, Raspberry Pi 3 is released.
The Raspberry Pi 3 has included integrated 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth Classical and LE. You didn’t need additional peripherals to make it wireless. It is 10x the performance of Raspberry Pi 1.
What’s more, it has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 2, which means almost all the previous Raspberry Pi 2 accessories are compatible with Raspberry Pi 3.
- Perfect learning platform for coding and creating
- Linux & Windows IOT supported
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 core with wifi & Bluetooth connection
- Rich interface resources
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi. It replaced the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B in February 2016. Compared to the Raspberry Pi 2 it has:
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Like the Pi 2, it also has:
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
The Raspberry Pi 3 has an identical form factor to the previous Pi 2 (and Pi 1 Model B+) and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.