- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This ultrasonic sensor is very similar to the ultrasonic sensors which are found in cars. This Waterproof Ultrasonic Obstacle Sensor shows some important constructional advantages over the conventional sensors. It comes in two separate parts one being the transducer which is the sensing element and the other being the control board.
The module is capable of providing information of the objects between the distance range of 250 mm to 4500 mm. The great advantage of using this Waterproof Ultrasonic Obstacle Sensor is you can put the sensing element far away from all the control circuitry.
This Ultrasonic Distance Sensor is an industrial-grade sensor to measure distance. Interfacing with it is the same as another cheap ultrasonic sensor, but it offers better performance and is compatible with harsher environments and is waterproof too! It can be easily interfaced with Arduino and Sample codes and projects are available.
There are many ultrasonic distance sensors on the market, but sometimes, this kind of sensor needs to work in vulnerable conditions. This Waterproof Ultrasonic Obstacle Sensor meets this requirement. It has a good performance and almost the same usage of an HC-SR04 module.
It is very easy to use, a control port with a 10US above high level can wait for high-level output at the receiving port. An output can drive the timer when this port is low can read the timer value, this time for the location of the time can be distance measurement. Constantly cycle tests that can achieve the measurement of the value of your mobile.
The basic working principle:
- Turn on TRIG Pin to 5V for at least 10uS
- The module will then automatically send 8 40KHz tones and automatically detect when the signal return after reflecting back from the object
- Upon detecting the signal, a high-level signal is outputted through the IO Pin ECHO. By keeping track of the time duration between transmitting and receiving the signal, the distance can be calculated. Distance = (Time to Receive Reflected Signal * speed of sound (340M/S)) /2
|Operating voltage||5 V|
|Operating current||30 mA|
|Quiescent current||5 mA|
|Measuring range||25-450 cm|
|Measuring angle||45-75 degrees|
|Sensor dimensions||23.5 x 20 mm, 2.5 m long cable|
|PCB dimensions||41 x 28.5 mm|
|Mounting hole||18 mm|
- Horizontal distance
- Obstacle avoidance, automatic control
- Traffic control
- Security, industrial control
- Artificial intelligence, and research.
- Sanitisation Tunnel
- Small size, easy to use.
- Low voltage, low power consumption.
- High accuracy.
- Strong anti-jamming.
- Integrated with wire enclosed waterproof probe, suitable for wet, harsh measurement occasions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
MB102 BREADBOARD POWER SUPPLY
₹75.00 (incl GST)
₹63.56 (+18% GST extra)
Q450 Quadcopter Frame with PCB
₹900.00 (incl GST)
₹762.71 (+18% GST extra)
GY-271 HMC5883L 3-axis Electronic Compass Module Magnetic Field Sensor
₹250.00 (incl GST)
₹211.86 (+18% GST extra)
Crocodile Clip Single
₹10.00 (incl GST)
₹8.47 (+18% GST extra)