- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Mini MP3 Player Module MP3 Voice Decode Board For Arduino Supporting TF Card U-Disk IO/Serial Port/AD.
DFPlayer Mini is a compact and inexpensive MP3 module can be connected directly to the speaker. Module with battery power supply, speaker, keypad can be used alone, or through the serial port control, as the for Arduino UNO or any microcontroller with a serial port module. The module itself perfectly integrated hardware decode MP3, WAV, WMA’s. While the software supports TF card driver to support FAT16, FAT32 file system. Can be done by simple serial command plays the specified music, as well as how to play music and other functions, without tedious low-level, easy to use, stable and reliable.
- supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB
- fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card, support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode
- The broadcast language spots feature, you can pause the background music being played. Advertising finished playing back background sound to continue playing
- The audio data is sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, folders can assign every 255 Tracks
7,30 level adjustable volume, adjustable EQ 6
1XMP3 Player Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.